Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ta-Dah!

Okay, so Seth has discovered his penis. I mean, he always knew it was there, but as of late his foreskin has started retracting and he has actually been able to see it. He informed me one day a few weeks ago that "there was something in his wiener". When I asked him what, he pulled back the foreskin and showed me. I had to explain THAT was his wiener, it was quite the discussion, I assure you.

So, the other day it was time to get ready for school, so I told him to go get undressed and put his jams in the hamper and come back to me and I would help him get dressed. He dashes off, comes back and does his mandatory nude lap around the house, then comes running up to me (still naked, of course). He says, "Mommy, Mommy, look." Grabs his penis and pops it out of the foreskin, and says "TA DA"! Ta-da indeed! Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment