Sunday, April 25, 2010

Living on Sesame Street

Since Matt is moving out soon, now we can have nice things in the house :) We fancied up the bathroom he and Seth share with a new shower curtain and rug. About an hour after I finished in there, Seth went in and yelled, "Mommy, Wicky Rabbit will LOVE his new bathroom". I explained to him that Wicky Rabbit will be moving to his own house soon, so it is really Seth's bathroom now. He nodded, and went back about his business. About 3 hours later he went in again and yells, "Mommy, I LOVE MY new bathroom, my rug looks like Big Bird". I guess that's good?
Today our washing machine finally died, so Seth and I went to examine one at the store before we bought it online. Once we were there, he informed me that we needed to look at ALL of the washers so "we didn't miss anything". He then proceeded to open every one and inspect it, he also informed me which ones were good (the festive colored ones) and which were not (the ones that had no buttons or drawers at Seth level). Then we made a jaunt to Target to get a new rug for our bathroom, and when I asked him if he liked the snappy new red rug I picked, Seth's reply was "It's nice, it looks like Elmo, when we get home I will draw an Elmo face on it". Um, pass, but thanks! That boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment